1. I suggest that she _____ to Canada with us.
2. I _______ the project by the end of the week.
3. If he ______ his job, he wouldn't be in money difficulties now.
4. This is the first time I ______ her cry.
5. Hardly ________ the house when I saw that she hadn't locked the door.
6. That is the last time I ________ you money, bro!
7. It is impossible to attend ____ a task if you are worrying _____ something else.
8. Переведите: "Если вдруг встретишь Майка, скажи ему, чтобы он мне позвонил".
9. Jack took early retirement as he was losing his grip ____ the job.
10. You ________ it. But you ignored my request. Now we are in trouble again!
11. There are eight pieces of fruit in my basket. One is an orange, one is a banana and ______ is an apple.
12. - ____________ I don't know what I would have done.
13. We congratulated them ___________ the match.
14. - I wish you _________ on Sundays! Why don't you stop?
15. It's time they _________ home.
16. It's absolutely necessary that they ______ the project on time. Otherwise they would be laid off.
17. - I'm thinking _________ my job.
18. He ___________ at 6 am every morning. He does it because he has no other options.
19. Helen would sooner miss her class than _____ to go to a night club.
20. - I regret _______ you, but you've lost the game.
21. The weather ______ cold, he put on his coat. (Так как погода была холодной, он надел своё пальто)
22. Mr. Hardy is happy __________ with his project, because he wouldn't have completed it by himself if nobody had helped him.
23. - I am sorry I have forgotten _______ you my CD. Can I have it back?
24. Sally fainted but they could _______ with smelling salts.
25. She tried to _________ him but he didn't answer.
Share your Results: